Unfortunately, not all of us are blessed to live a life without ever getting acne. Now the most annoying part of this enemy is the aftermath issue it leaves behind.
Our biggest headache and heartache ever! Like, you just survived to live a few days with that ugly bump on your face and now you have to live with a constant reminder. That ugly acne mark called scar, which reminds you where that enemy used to live.
Thank God for creating some geniuses who work hard every day to create tons of facial creme’s and remedies. But if chemicals are not your thing, don’t worry. God created natural resources, to help us. So there are some alternatives for those on a more natural path to clear scars. Here are some helpful and natural ways to remove acne scars.
- Baking Soda – A common household product with literally hundreds of uses. It’s composed of sodium bicarbonate crystals which gently exfoliate skin when used as a cleansing scrub. Just mix a few teaspoons of baking soda with enough water to form a thick paste then massage into skin, where scars are present. Once applied, you should leave the mixture on for a minute or two. This will allow the soda to cleanse pores and help prevent further blemishes. After a couple of minutes, wash your face with warm water and apply a good natural moisturizer. Do this about once every other day for great results!
- Aloe Vera – It’s gel contains a source of vitamins which helps to heal skin and fade scars. Aloe is gentle and not damaging or irritating to the skin. It will provide a natural moisture and will leave the skin soft and healthy. For best result, let the gel soak in for at least thirty minutes before washing it off.
- Coconut oil – One of the best moisturizers on the market. Scoop about a quarter of a teaspoon of virgin coconut oil into the palm of your hand and let it melt as it comes up to body temperature. With your fingertips, massage oil directly onto scarred skin and let it soak in. There is no need to wash coconut oil away as the vitamins and essential fatty acids will continue to work and improve skin health as long as you wear it. However, if the oil is too heavy for your comfort, leave it on for at least thirty minutes before removing with an all-natural cleanser.
- Cucumber – the favorite facial treatment and most popular. Thanks to its hydration, vitamin A, C, and magnesium which is all amazing for your skin. Just cut a few thin slices and lay them over your scarred skin. After about thirty minutes rinse your face with cool water
- Honey – A natural moisturizer which helps heal scars. The best way to use it is raw honey, not processed in any way. Simply massage a tiny amount on the scar and let it soak in.
- Lemon – Thanks to its natural alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) lemon juice can be used to fade away acne scars. Squeeze some juice out of an organic lemon mixed with some water. Use a cotton path to dab some on the scars and let dry. Then rinse face with cool water and apply moisturizer. Lemon juice can make the skin more sensitive, so please avoid direct sunlight. Preferably try this before going to sleep
- Potato Juice – Potato is rich in vitamin and mineral which is very healthy for the skin. Squeeze some fresh potato juice to remove scars and even acne. You can even slice some thin layers and apply directly to the face. Leave for fifteen minutes and rinse with warm water. Do once per day
- Sugar scrub – Now who doesn’t love sugar? What would be better than a tasty sugar scrub? Sugar contains glycolic acid, another AHA that removes dead skin and provides cell regeneration. Mix raw sugar (organic) with olive oil, add some lemon juice to make it thick. Apply it to the skin once every two or three days. Leave about fifteen minutes and rinse out
- Water – Drink lots and tons of water. Most of us don’t enjoy it but this is the best tool to cleanse your body. It removes all toxic from inside out.
So most of these suggestions might or may not give you an instant result, but the point of it is to try for a period of time to see which would work best for your skin. Trust me it is worth it when you want a doll face.